Health is the most important thing in your life

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

5-Morning Workout Routine Before School And After School

My dear friend, I hope you all fine and good. After the great success of my last post, I make some new posts for you. The workout is necessary for everyone who wants to make his life healthy and fit. Today I am going to show some workout routine for school students. I show 5-morning workout routine before school and after. We highly designed these tips only for 5-13 years ago students. You must make your kids or students routine to workout with the best way.



                                      

5-morning workout routine before school

  1. When you wake up before eating breakfast, go for a morning walk with someone caretaker.
  2. Make sure you have a bottle of water while you are going for a walk.
  3. After that when you come back to home, eat something healthy, according to your diet plan.
  4. Must drink 1 glass of milk and eat 1 apple after breakfast.
  5. After eating breakfast and before wearing school uniform do some extra activites like recheck your books and complete your school bag etc.
You can see 5 workout routine for before school. The tips are necessary and helpful. You must try these with your friends. I hope you enjoy and your life will become more interesting.




5-morning workout routine after school

  1. When you come back home after school take some rest of 10-15 minutes.
  2. After a rest, you eat something for lunch and go to a fitness club or gym.
  3. Make sure you go to a gym or fitness club without using any vehicle.
  4. You must apply in any game like cricket, hockey, football, tennis etc. and practice daily.
  5. In the evening after snacks and before going to bed, walk for 10 minutes.
These tips are really affected and helpful. These tips are not easily available and demand of these are very high because this helps many people.
You can see my 5-morning workout routine before school and after school. These tips are very important and if you never want to try these tips, then must share these tips because if you no need these tips then your friends will need these tips. You know when I am only 7 years old i also never have any workout routine and my body will not look good. But one day my friend give me some workout tips and I try. Trust me, I see my body fit and active after following tips. Then, I decided to help all the people who want to make their life happy and fit but they have no any source of knowledge. These tips will also help you to lose your weight. You know its very easy for you to lose your weight in your small age, but it is very difficult for you to lose your weight with big age.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : 5-Morning Workout Routine Before School And After School

0 comments:

Post a Comment